12 Noon - A collection of events
Twelve noon and someone completely unexpected arrives:
It is the year 2323. I was sitting at my workplace, the company was Cyber Technology. I was starting a new project on brain expansion. This would double our senses by fifty per cent. Imgine what we would be able to achieve. It was my job to find out. I had just finished a programme on life matter to see how we could create someone and bring them back to life with mixed DNA. This was done with families who had lost someone too young to go.
The programme was a success but I had done my bit of technology and passed it onto the next team of experts who put it all together. That work was completed about eight months ago.
I had my head down and I was being busy. It must have been 12 noon. There was a knock on the door. Usually, people knocked and just came in but I had to get up and answer the door. What a surprise, the head of the company had come to talk about something very close to my heart.
He asked how I was after losing my brother. I had managed to get over his death, that he was gone but still remembered. The Boss moved to one side and two security officers moved into view. Something or someone stood behind them. It was my brother. The technology I had developed worked.
I couldn't believe it. I didn't know if I wanted to believe in this. I bowed my head and walked back into the lab. Could I forget what had been done? Or would time itself change now?
Simon
It is twelve noon and there is a knock on my front door. As I open it I get a waft of cigars and gunpowder. To my surprise it is Clint Eastwood - the high plains drifter. He explains to me that he is in the area to remake a famous western. The name of it is 'High Noon.'
Alan
I wake up at 12 noon with a knock at my door so I rush to get up, put on my cap and go straight to the door. I have a feeling that someone famous will be standing on my doorstep. It happens to be Zakk Wylde from the Band BLS.
He used to play guitar for Ozzy Osbourne and helped create the Ozzy album Black Rain.
Zakk says 'hey bruvva,' and chucks me one of his guitars. At this point I think I am still dreaing but then we have a jam ad it was cool.
i show him how I learnt to play from watching his tutorial videos on YouTube. I always perfected some of his tricks and ways of playing. We both jammed out and it was insane and I learned how to become a better player with the skills I picked up. Then he introduced me to every one from the metal music industry. Then I got to meet all my favourite bands such as Infected Rain Trivium, and even more bands like Slipknot and more. It opened my doors to the root of my dream future in the music game.
Tyson

Comments
Post a Comment